LaShae Virgin Hair LLC is looking for a Licensed Cosmetologist to create flawless hairstyles and specializes in applying Lace Closures and Lace Frontals for our customers.
All stylist will have the opportunity to earn additional commission from sales made on all virgin hair products.
Hair Stylist responsibilities include consulting customers about styles and colors and applying hair care products, like treatment oils and masks. Applying weaves and hair extensions using the most up to date techniques! If you have experience cutting short and long hair and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure all customers leave our salon satisfied with our services and feel happy with their new looks.
• Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
• Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
• Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp)
• Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre and balayage
• Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns
• Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks)
• Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences • Manage bookings and serve walk-ins
• Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed
• Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate
• knowledgeable about different hair types and textures
• knowledge on virgin hair extensions and hair products
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Valid license from a cosmetology school Job Type: Full-time Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.